Thainie Reads: More Mo Please

I have always been a book lover and I knew that when I had kids I wanted them to love reading as much as I did.  Well, having kids now and especially in this age of high tech gadgets like their toys and the iPad, I'm relieved that they still prefer a night of reading books than clicking on their iPad.  

Lately, my 5 year old daughter has been crazy about reading Mo Willems' Elephant and Piggie book series.  They are absolutely delightful and perfect for emergent readers.  He is also the author of the Pigeon books that my kids think are hilarious, especially when my hubby narrates them in funny accents!

Try checking them out by visiting Mo's website here.

Books can be found at all Asia Books and Kinokuniya bookstores, prices range from 200 baht upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment