Thainie DIY: Wall Reminder

Okay, I'm not a morning person, my mind totally does not function so early and just getting out the door is horrendous.  I'm always forgetting something (thank goodness my younger daughter is still too young to notice that her mom is a total ditz), if not her water bottle, it's an outfit for that day of the week or the show & tell item, sometimes even my daughter!  And so I thought of this wall reminder project, also I just got my Silhouette about a couple weeks ago (thank you T&L Mommy!!!) and have been itching to do projects with vinyl stickers.  If you don't have the Silhouette, you can easily just create paper labels to post on the wall or if you're more venturous you can paint directly on your wall.   

I probably could have been more creative with my fonts but I didn't want to push my luck since it was my first time cutting vinyl.  I'm actually happy it worked out perfectly and it serves its purpose.  I have a hook (you can get those 3M plastic hooks but make sure they can take the weight of whatever you want to hang on it) for each day of the week and so I can just hang the corresponding bag that I have labeled using freezer paper stenciling, presto neato -- easy wall reminder!  Also if you don't have a bag and just want to put up a reminder, you can just stick a post it under the day.  Happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment