Easter Crafts: Bunny Bags

This year my friends and I all got our kids together for Easter a few days earlier since some of us weren't going to be in town on the day of.  Fortunately, I was able to take pictures of the crafts that we did to share them for everyone to enjoy!  

This is a really easy bag craft that you can do with any kind of paper bag and you just need to cut out the bunny ears and the bunny face.  I used scrapbook paper for the ears so that the boys and girls can choose from the different designs and it was precut since I had planned 3 crafts and wanted them each to be short and fun.

You can also add googly eyes and pom poms for the nose too.  Threw in some stickers as well!  I've attached the bunny's face so all you need to do is print and cut!   

Happy Easter crafting!!!
Image from Thainie
Image by Thainie....Click to enlarge and save...