Thainie Crafty Field Trip

I have been wanting to check these shops out for the longest time and finally got a chance a few weeks ago when I had to find some items for a project I'm working on.  Also any kind of craft/stationary shop, I'm in for an outing!  All these shops are located on the 5th Floor of Central Rama 9.

(website in Thai only)
I love this shop, it reminds me of the stationary shops when I was growing up in San Francisco.  They have a good selection of paints, pens, stamps, paper, the list goes on.  
Doesn't the shop front already look inviting??  
  Sharpies!!!!  And not Sharkies or Starpies!!
 *** Update, you can now find an assorted array of Sharpies at most B2S stores!

 Assorted craft paints, glues, glitter, etc...
More paint, vinyl stickers, papers, canvases, etc...

Cheap assortment of stamps. 


(website in Thai and English) 
 A very nice store for your scrapbooking needs, has a good selection of Martha Stewart items, Cricut and other brands.  But the most important....they have Mod Podge!!!!

 Now if you're not acquainted with Mod Podge, try doing a search and if you are interested in experimenting with it, I suggest you get the originals to play with, which is the Mod Podge Matte or Gloss.
(website in Thai and Japanese) 
I'm always torn between Daiso and Komonoya but they both have their own items distinctive in their stores.  But at this Komonoya, I found some really nice felt items.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment