We can all help...

I admit I've had my weak moments...when I just got tired and couldn't bother to care since it seemed all too daunting but since having kids I have been more driven to do more and be more, if that makes any sense?  I wanted to write this post in hopes that I might be able to convince others that recycling is really easy, even if you're living in a condo with limited space.  My hubby says the building cleaning crew usually sorts it but why not make it a little bit easier for them too?  All you need are some laundry baskets and there you have quick and easy recycling bins!  We have one for plastics/glass, paper and another pile just for  newspaper.  I hope you might consider starting this and getting your family into the beautiful habit of recycling.  Each one of us can make a difference for our children's future!