Dino Birthday Party Time!

Did I mention December is crazy?  Crazy busy with birthdays and holidays!  

This was also the first year that I was organizing a birthday party for my son.  Since the big (costly) hoopla that was my daughter's first birthday my husband and I both decided that it was much more practical and memorable if the children actually were at an age that they could understand birthdays as well as be excited about who they were going to invite.  So my son was turning 4 and he was ready for his party!   

The theme of course was dinosaurs and we had it at Playtime, which I love since it's not too big but we didn't get a room since the kids spend more time playing then in the room and we just had an area near the cafe for snacks and the birthday cupcakes.

I don't have much pics of the party since I was pretty much occupied entertaining but I did want to share some items that you might want to use.

This was the invitation:
You might not be able to see but at the corner there was a big chomp that I cut out with the Silhouette Cameo.

And then there was the goodie bag:
 Using the same dino artwork, I made stickers for the ziploc bag.  The goodie bag had a bunch of finds from Sampeng.  
  - Light baton/saber (12 for 120 baht)
  - Little Angry Bird bags (5 for 100 baht)
  - IKEA Tolsby frames (49 baht) --- this is my go to goodie bag item that I love and it's always an artwork cut out that you can insert your photo into.  This time it was a dino jungle and I've posted the artwork below for personal use too.  Just use the "Select Trace Area" in the Silhouette program and it will cut the inside. 
 
   - Sweet treats bought bulk from Makro Bangna


 And then there were the birthday cupcakes that were frosted and decorated with chocolate rocks and a little dino to take home too (bought from Pinata in soi 39, 12 for 100 baht).

Hope you thought this was dino-myte!

No comments:

Post a Comment