Happy Thai Mother's Day!

Image by Thainie
 Here in Thailand we celebrate Mother's Day on August 12th since it's the Queen's birthday. She is regarded as the mother of Thailand and is loved by everyone, this goes the same for our King.  
 
I know the image above doesn't seem to go along with the post, it was taken this morning when I was playing with my kids.  I love setting up the toys like this because it brings me great joy seeing my kids' reaction.  It's an indescribable joy for both parent and child that I wish I could record each time. 
 
Everyone has their own views on having children or not having them and I totally respect both views.  I, myself, personally feel it's the most important and precious accomplishment that I could ever achieve and wouldn't have done anything different if I had the chance to do it all over again***due for editing once my kids are all teens? ;-).
 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Happy Mother's Day!